Southcoast Health is a community-based health delivery system offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and parts of Rhode Island. Southcoast Health is comprised of three hospitals — Charlton Memorial in Fall River, St. Luke’s in New Bedford and Tobey in Wareham — two Centers for Cancer Care and five Urgent Care Centers, and has partnered with Acadia Healthcare to provide behavioral health services at Southcoast Behavioral Health in Dartmouth.
With a comprehensive network of more than 600 employed and affiliated providers, Southcoast is the largest provider of primary and specialty care in the region. A visiting nurse association and numerous additional ambulatory facilities help to round out the services provided to more than 724,000 residents in 33 communities.
Southcoast Health is a not-for profit, charitable organization, and, with more than 7,500 employees, is the largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest employer in the Commonwealth according to the Boston Business Journal. More information is available online at www.southcoast.org. Connect to Southcoast Health through social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Provide clinical excellence and a uniquely caring experience to every life we touch.
Number of Licensed Beds
Total Discharges & Visits*
- Southcoast Health Urgent Care – Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Fall River, Lakeville, Seekonk, Wareham
- Southcoast Health Primary and Specialty Care, Fairhaven
- Southcoast Health Primary and Specialty Care, Wareham
- Southcoast Health Breast Center – Dartmouth and Fall River (opening Fall 2018)
- Southcoast Health Cancer Center – Fairhaven, Fall River
- Southcoast Health Brain & Spine Center – Dartmouth, Fall River, Wareham
- Southcoast Health Rehabilitation Services – Dartmouth, Fall River, Swansea, Wareham
- Bariatric Surgery
- Brain & Spine Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Urgent Care
*Source: Center for Health Information and Analysis (CHIA), FY16