With a comprehensive network of more than 600 employed and affiliated providers, Southcoast is the largest provider of primary and specialty care in the region. A visiting nurse association and numerous additional ambulatory facilities help to round out the services provided to more than 724,000 residents in 33 communities.
Southcoast Health is a not-for profit, charitable organization, and, with more than 7,500 employees, is the largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest employer in the Commonwealth according to the Boston Business Journal. More information is available online at www.southcoast.org. Connect to Southcoast Health through social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Provide clinical excellence and a uniquely caring experience to every life we touch.
Number of Staffed Beds
Total Discharges & Visits*
- Southcoast Health Urgent Care – Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Fall River, Lakeville, Seekonk, Wareham
- Southcoast Health Primary and Specialty Care, Fairhaven
- Southcoast Health Primary and Specialty Care, Wareham
- Southcoast Health Breast Center – Dartmouth and Fall River (opening Fall 2018)
- Southcoast Health Cancer Center – Fairhaven, Fall River
- Southcoast Health Brain & Spine Center – Dartmouth, Fall River, Wareham
- Southcoast Health Rehabilitation Services – Dartmouth, Fall River, Swansea, Wareham
- Bariatric Surgery
- Brain & Spine Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Urgent Care
*Source: Center for Health Information and Analysis (CHIA), FY19