Our core mission has always been to make high-quality health care more accessible to those who live and work in our community. To further this mission, Emerson has outpatient facilities in Westford, Groton, Sudbury and Concord. In addition, we’ve opened new Urgent Care centers in Hudson and Littleton.
Emerson is well known for its outstanding nursing care and patient-centered specialty facilities, including the Mass General Cancer Center at Emerson Hospital – Bethke, the Dr. Robert C. Cantu Concussion Center, the Clough Surgical Center and the Clough Birthing Center, home to the area’s only Special Care Level 2 Nursery for moderately ill newborns.
While we provide all of the services that most patients will ever need, our strong clinical collaborations with Boston’s academic medical centers ensures that you have streamlined access to world-class resources for more advanced care should you need it.
To make high-quality health care more accessible to those who live and work in our community.
Number of Staffed Beds
Total Discharges & Visits*
- Westford Health Center
- Groton Health Center
- Emerson Medical at Sudbury
- Emerson Urgent Care at Hudson
- Emerson Urgent Care at Littleton
- 24/7 Emergency Care
- Orthopedics, Cancer, Cardiology, Bariatric Surgery, Maternity and Pediatrics
- Inpatient and Outpatient Adult Behavioral Health
- Inpatient Skilled Nursing Facility
- Urgent Care
- Pediatric and adult rehabilitation
- Concussion Care
- Home Care and Private Duty
*Source: Center for Health Information and Analysis (CHIA), FY21