The MVA operates on shared decision-making by members and affiliates in the Alliance. These Alliance partners are important health care leaders in their regions and their partnership with the MVA sets the stage for innovation in the delivery of coordinated, locally focused, personalized care.
Health care institutions that are full members hold one seat on the Board of Directors, these are filled by the institution’s CEO; affiliate members do not hold a seat on the Board of Directors.
- Berkshire Health Systems (includes Berkshire Fairview critical access)
- Emerson Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare
- Southcoast Health (3 hospitals — Charlton, St. Luke’s and Tobey)
- South Shore Health
- Cambridge Health Alliance (2 hospitals)
- Harrington Hospital
- Heywood Hospital (2 hospitals — Heywood and Athol critical access hospital)
- Lawrence General Hospital